Global Trade Hub QUICK FIND
trade hub
freight cargo shipping directory
trade shows and exhibitions
Towels
scroll left
  • Towels
  • Towels
  • Towels
  • Towels
  • Towels
  • Towels
scroll right

Towels

Price: US$ 0.5 - 35 / Piece
Minimum Order: 500 pieces
Payment Terms: 30% in advance and the rest upon delivery
Port of Export: Alexandria
Skype Me
Product Details
Model No.: All models Brand Name:
Certification: Disney License
Specification: R&R is a private corporation that produces all kinds of terry products that includes (Plain dyed towels: dobby & Jacquards, Printed beach Towels: Fiber reactive sheared towels. (Disney License and other designs) , bathrobes, bath mats and bath mitts or gloves. 95% of the production is exported to U.K, U.S.A. and Europe. The other 5% of production is sold to 5 stars hotels and high end shops in Egypt.

We offer a wide range of luxurious Bath towels, Beach towels, Robes, Bed linen, Bedroom accessories, Duvets & Pillows. All our products are available from our easy to use online shop .
We offer a wide range of luxurious Bath towels, Beach towels, Robes, Bed linen, Bedroom accessories, Duvets & Pillows. All our products are available from our easy to use online shop .
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: Based on the customer request
Delivery/Lead Time: one and a half month or based on the quantity ordered
Production Capacity: 300000 pieces per month
Product Description
Plain Dyed Towels :

- plain dyed single yarn towels with Dobby borders. -All sizes are available: a)Face b)Hand c)Just d)Bath e)Bath sheet f)Bath msts -Available in carded and combed 100%Egyptian cotton. -Minimum GSM:500gm/m

Printed Beach Towels :

- Sizes available: a)75 x 150 b)90 x 160 c)100x 170 - Minimum GSM : 360 gm/m -We Own Diseny License,And we are the only producers of the printed beach towel in Egypt.

Hotel Range :

- All sizes of towesl: a)Face b)Hand c)Bath d)Sheet e)Jumbo f)Pool towel - Minimum GSM : 500 gm/m - Bath robes :Minimum GSM: 380 gm/m - Bath mats :Minimum GSM: 750 gm/m

Jaquard Towels :

- All sizes of towels: a)Face b)Hand c)Bath d)Bath Sheet e)Jumbo towels - Minimum GSM : 500 gm/m (Only plain dyed jaguared available)

Bath Robes :

- Capacity : 1000 bathrobe/day of all sizes. - Minimum GSm : 380 gm/m

Embroidery Towels:

- Categories: All sizes of bath towels and bathrobes. - Minimum gm weight: 450 GSM for towels & 380 GSM for bathrobes. - Pricing depends on the number of Stitches. - Capacity: 1000 pieces/day.

White

item Description Price
face towel 33x33 0.50
guest towel 40x60 1.09
hand towel 50x100 2.28
bath towel 70x140 4.47
bath sheet 100x150 6.83
bath mat 50x70 2.65
bath robe L 25.20
bath robe L 28.00


Pastel

item Description Price
face towel 33x33 0.546
guest towel 40x60 1.176
hand towel 50x100 2.45
bath towel 70x140 4.802
bath sheet 100x150 7.35
bath mat 50x70 2.828
bath robe L 26.6
bath robe L 29.4



Meduim

item Description Price
face towel 33x33 0.574
guest towel 40x60 1.26
hand towel 50x100 2.618
bath towel 70x140 5.138
bath sheet 100x150 7.868
bath mat 50x70 3.038
bath robe L 28
bath robe L 30.8



Dark

item Description Price
face towel 33x33 0.616
guest towel 40x60 1.344
hand towel 50x100 2.8
bath towel 70x140 5.488
bath sheet 100x150 8.4
bath mat 50x70 3.22
bath robe L 29.4
bath robe L 32.2


Available in carded and combed 100%Egyptian cotton, Disney license.

plain dyed single yarn towels with Dobby borders

All sizes are available:
•Face
•Hand
•Just
•Bath
•Bath sheet
•Bath msts
•Jumbo
•Pool Towel

Printed beach towels:
Sizes available:
•75 x 150
•90 x 160
•100x 170

Jacquard Towels:

All sizes of towels:
•Face
•Hand
•Bath
•Bath Sheet
•Jumbo towels

Minimum GSM : 500 gm/m2 (Only plain dyed jacquard available)

Minimum GSM : 360 gm/m2

Other products Specs:

Minimum GSM : 500 gm/m2

Bath robes :Minimum GSM: 380 gm/m2

Bath mats :Minimum GSM: 750 gm/m2
Towels
Towels
Towels
Towels
Towels
Towels
Skype Me
SUPPLIER PROFILE
Company: R&R
City/State Alexandria, Egypt Country: Egypt  
Business Type: Export/Import - Trading Company Established: 2015
Member Since: 2016 Contact Person Rasha Ismail
SUPPLIER PROFILE
City/State/Country -
Alexandria, Egypt
Egypt  
Business Type -
Export/Import - Trading Company
Established -
2015
Member Since -
2016
Contact Person -
Rasha Ismail